The Silicone handset skin comes standard with every purchase of a Stewart Golf X9 trolley and includes back with belt clip.
The handset skin is designed to fit on all remote control handsets supplied with X-Series and F1 Lithium remote trolleys.
The skin has been designed to provide extra protection against knocks & bumps, and also provides additional protection against weather extremes.
- Manufactured from silicone for durability and extra water resistance.
- Provides extra protection from minor knocks & bumps.
- Supplied with a new back moulding and wider offset clip (to allow easy attachment to your trolley).
- The new offset clip is made from an extra flexible material.
- Compression supplied by the silicone skin removes the need to use the screws to hold the handset closed
Please note: The silicone skin is not intended to provide 100% protection against damage caused by misuse and does not provide complete water resistance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.