- World's first touchscreen enabled trolley
- High resolution 3.5” LCD touchscreen display
- Fully integrated, high-performance GPS
- 40,000 pre‑loaded courses ‑ no subscription
- Distances to front, middle & back of green, plus hazards
- Smartphone alerts (missed calls, texts, emails & apps)*
- Score tracking & Shot distance measurement
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) locator & CPR instructions (UK only)
- WiFi powered, Over‑the‑Air updates**
- Simple, compact-folding system
- SlimFold car boot friendly design – fits into the smallest car boots
- Next generation, High Power 28.8V system
- Nine speed settings, Speed indicator & Battery meter
- Clock & Round timer
- Adjustable Distance Control (up to 60 yards/metres)
- USB charging port
- Super‑lightweight, waterproof Lithium battery – IP66 water & dust rating
- On board charging ‑ no need to remove battery for storage & transportation
- Oversize tubing for ultimate handle stability
- Convenient auto-open stand
- Simple, fully-adjustable handle height
- Powerful, whisper-quiet 230W motor
- EASILOCK™ compatible
THIS IS A PRE-ORDER FOR A MOTOCADDY M5 GPS LITHIUM. ESTIMATED AVAILABILITY IS IN JUNE.
The world's first trolley to offer fully‑integrated GPS built into a super-responsive 3.5” touchscreen display. Boasting 40,000 pre‑loaded courses with pin-point accuracy, it can also connect to the Motocaddy GPS app for smartphone alerts and offers built-in WiFi for instant Over‑the‑Air course and system updates. Includes FREE ACCESSORY STATION (worth ($19.99)
Compact and easy-to-fold, the M5 GPS is the world's first trolley to offer fully‑integrated GPS built into a super-responsive 3.5” touchscreen display. Easily viewable no matter the weather, the screen can be easily controlled in all conditions – even while wearing a glove.
Power at your fingertips
Boasting 40,000 pre-loaded courses with distances to the front, middle and back of the green, plus hazards, the M5 GPS offers the ability to move the flag position for more accurate shot preparation. Packed with features, the high resolution touchscreen display also includes a Clock, Round timer and Score tracking, plus the par and stroke index of each hole, shot distance measurement, automatic hole advancement and a battery meter.
Offering the potential to save lives, the trolley can also indicate the availability and location of on-course AEDs and provide golfers with CPR instructions to administer to anyone suffering a cardiac arrest. This brand new feature has been backed by over 700 golf clubs across the UK. This feature is available in the UK only.
The M5 GPS can also be connected via Bluetooth to the free Motocaddy GPS app to offer a wide-range of smartphone notifications including missed calls, texts, emails and range of app alerts, including WhatsApp and Facebook. In another industry first, the trolley also offers built-in WiFi for instant Over‑the‑Air course and system updates.
IDEAL FOR : Golfers looking for a compact trolley, with cutting-edge GPS technology
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.