The new S5 CONNECT DHC adds downhill speed control and an easy-to-use electronic parking brake to the features available on the technologically advanced S5 CONNECT 'Smart Cart'.
The S5 CONNECT DHC can be linked to the fully-featured Motocaddy GPS app via a Bluetooth connection on any compatible smartphone; allowing the trolley's digital display to be used in place of a conventional GPS, offering front, middle and back distances to the green along with par of the hole, plus a clock and round timer.
The S5 CONNECT DHC can also receive notifications alerting the golfer of a missed call, text, email or range of app alerts, including WhatsApp and Facebook. The mobile phone can remain connected even when placed in the pocket of a golf bag or while being charged by the trolley's patented USB charging port.
The Motocaddy app is free to download from the Apple App Store and on Google Play.
The app free to download from the Apple App Store and on Google Play now.
- Downhill control (Automatic)
- Electronic parking brake
- App driven GPS & Smartphone notifications
- Front, middle & back distances on screen*
- Utilises world's #1 mapping database*
- 40,000 courses - no subscription fee*
- Course information including hole & par*
- Smartphone notification compatibility*
- Notifications for calls, texts, emails & apps*
- Clock & Pace of Play timer*
- Adjustable Distance Control (up to 45m)
- Patented USB charging port
- Nine speed settings
- Streamlined battery tray
- On board charging - no need to remove battery
- QUIKFOLD mechanism
- Soft-touch ergonomic handle
- EASILOCK™ compatible
- Motocaddy Ultra Lithium Battery and Charger included
*compatible smartphone with free Motocaddy app required
||33.46"(L) x 23.42"(W) x 13.97"(H)
*Does not include battery. The Motocaddy Lithium Battery weighs 6 lbs.
| Please click HERE for warranty details.