*Floor Model* Stewart X10 Remote
Purchase includes Trolley, Standard 22Ah Lithium Battery, Battery Charger, Handset with Silicone Skin, Handset Power Supply, Handset Docking Cradle, and Bag Support Cushion.
The X10 Remote is the latest remote controlled trolley from the multi-award winning X-Series from Stewart Golf. Originally launched in 2003 as the X1 Remote, the X-Series is recognised as one of the world's finest remote controlled machines. As well as great fun to use on the golf course, the X-Series is a product that will help your game by allowing you to walk the course unencumbered by your equipment. With the X10 Remote, all you do is walk.
Specifically designed as a remote controlled machine, the X10 Remote benefits from a low and central centre of gravity and 4 wheels. This balance is complimented by a world leading electronics system which allows you to control the X9 Remote from up to 50m away.
- Forward, left, right & reverse controls.
- New 7th generation Remote electronics
- New EcoDrive motors providing increased efficiency on the course
- 50m range with safety cut out.
- Handset Skin included.
- 12v Lithium battery pack complete with soft case.
- Multi-function handle with scorecard & ball holder.
- Folded Size: 31.9cm (h), 66cm (w), 82cm (l)
- V3 non-metallic wheel set
- Warranty: 2 Years
The X10 differs from the X9 Remote thanks to it's 7th generation of Remote electronics, providing you with even greater control on the course. You can also now play for longer thanks to new EcoDrive motors which were first seen on the Stewart Golf Q Follow. The result of this is that we can now offer the X9 Remote with a 36 hole battery option for the first time ever.
The accuracy of the new Bluetooth communications system has allowed engineers at Stewart Golf to refine the remote steering even further. Coupled with the increased traction that the new V3 wheels provide, the X9 Remote is now smoother and more responsive than ever.
Trolley Dimensions (With rear wheels installed)
Trolley Dimensions (Without rear wheels installed)
Trolley Weight: 31 lbs
Battery Weight: 6.5 lbs
Charger: Input 100/240V, 50/60 Hz Output 14.6V, 5 Amp
Charger Time: Up to 7 hours
Size: 155mm x 70mm x 50mm ( 6.1" x 2.7" x 2.0")
- In labratory conditions over 250 simulated golf cycles, the battery can be expected to lose 15% capacity.
- The battery can be expect to lose 2-3% capacity per year through cell degradation, compared with a lead/acid battery which can lose 8-9% per year.
- During testing of the battery with the Stewart Golf X-Series , its average use was 12-15Ah of the 20Ah battery per round of golf.
Orders over $500 ship FREE! Add your accessories now, to avoid future freight charges!
Livraison sans frais pour les commandes de 500$ ou plus, donc, n'obliez pas d'ajouter tes accessoires à le panier maintenant!