30-Day Return Policy
Any items returned for credit must meet the following criteria:
- Items must be unused,
- In original packaging with all materials and labeling in tact,
- Include a proof of purchase,
- Returned at owner's expense,
- Receive Return Authorization number.
Upon receipt, items will be inspected and determined if all of the above criteria has been met. If the item(s) returned fit the above criteria, a refund will be issued less any outward shipping charges and a 15% re-stocking fee.
- Call 1-855-839-1600 or email email@example.com to speak with a JPSMGolf representative and determine fault. This is done through a troubleshooting process over the phone, by email, or in-person at our facility in Pickering, Ontario. Please note that in-person visits require an appointment.
- Obtain a Return Authorization number from JPSMGolf.
- Provide Credit Card information details to cover any charges in the event that the work required is not covered by warranty (this will also include all shipping charges).
- (For trolleys): confirm the trolley will be returned in its original packaging. Please note that any damages caused due to insufficient protection of the trolley during return shipping are not covered under warranty.
In the event that your trolley needs to be returned to our facility for inspection and or repair. All trolleys must be received in their original packaging.
We therefore ask to please retain the TROLLEY BOX AND ALL PACKING INSERTS.
In the event that an ORIGINAL BOX is not available for the return, we would be happy to ship a box for the return at the customer’s expense.
All returns must receive a Return Authorization Number from our office prior to a return being sent. Any returns received without a Return Authorization Number will not be accepted.
In the event of a problem with your trolley, we will do everything we can to resolve it as soon as possible and get you back on the course.
Our standard manufacturer's warranties cover purchases made in Canada and use of the unit, battery and charger in Canada. If you encounter a problem with your unit, battery or charger within the warranty period, please contact the place of purchase or call us directly at 1-855-839-1600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to allow us to rectify the problem as soon as possible. In the unlikely event you need work performed on your unit under warranty, you must provide your proof of purchase so please ensure this is retained.
If we diagnose that you require a spare part, we will send it to you by Canada Post or UPS Ground. Video links can be found on our website to allow easy installation of all parts. If the issue can’t be resolved by providing a replacement part, we will pick up, repair and return the faulty unit at our cost (in the case of a faulty unit, this must be in its original packaging).
PLEASE NOTE: Upon receipt and inspection of the unit: If the fault is not covered by our warranty, you will be liable for all courier / administrative charges, plus the cost of parts and labour. Any repairs or replacements made without charge do not carry a new warranty beyond that of the original purchase date.
For more detailed warranty information, please click here.
PRICE CHANGE POLICYIf an item purchased from JPSMGolf at regular retail price drops within the product's 30-day return period, JPSMGolf will provide a refund for the price difference between the regular retail price and the lower featured price.
- Applies to new products ONLY purchased at full retail price within 30-days of the invoice purchase date
- Applies to purchases made within Canada at JPSMGolf online or in-showroom
- One refund per purchase where eligibility criteria is met
- Does not apply to purchases made at 3rd party retailers
- Does not apply to products that were purchased at a discounted price as part of a promotion or sale
- Does not apply to used/demo item purchases
How to Submit a Refund Request:
Please contact Customer Support by email, Support@jpsmgolf.com Please include proof of purchase by providing order or invoice number. Once the purchase details are verified, our Customer Support team will determine the refund eligibility (as stated above) and a refund will be issued for the price difference on the eligible transaction.