Stewart Golf FAQs
1) X9 / F1 - 18 or 36 Hole Battery?
2) Are X9 batteries compatible with lead acid chargers?
3) Are X9 batteries dangerous?
4) How long will an X9 battery last?
5) How should an X9 battery be stored if not used for considerable periods of time?
6) Is it possible to use an X9 battery and still use a lead-acid battery?
7) Should a X9 battery be recharged if not been used for a full round?
8) What is the best way to maximise the life of an X9 battery?
9) What is the safest way to dispose of an X9 battery?
10) What maintenance is recommended for X9 batteries?
11) What battery can I use as a replacement on my X1, X3, X5 , X7 or X9?
F1 Lithium1) X9 / F1 - 18 or 36 Hole Battery?
2) How do I set the Cruise Control Speeds?
3) My battery meter is showing a flashing outline even when fully charged?
R Series1) Why is it called the R1 Push?
2) Is the R1 Push really built in Great Britain?
3) Will I be able to get spare parts?
4) How should I clean my R1 Push?
5) How does the R1 Push compare against the Z Series trolleys?
6) Why are the main tubes triangular not round or oval like other trolleys?
7) Can I get hedgehog winter wheels for the R1 Push?
8) What do you mean, “can hold any bag”?